ปัญหาทั่วไปWorld of Warcraft crashes with an Error 132: Fatal Exception! message.
Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Run the Battle.net repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Run ScanDisk and defragment your hard drive to try to repair any bad sectors.
Note: Do not defragment a Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Set your components to factory default speeds to resolve crashes due to overclocking.
- If your computer locks up and becomes unresponsive, check for overheating components.
- Run the Memory Diagnostic Tool to fix any errors in your computer's physical memory.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.