PayPal Billing Agreement ID and Invoice ID
Blizzard Customer Support may ask you for your PayPal billing ID or your order invoice ID when assisting you with a refund.
How to locate the PayPal Billing id
To find your PayPal billing agreement ID:
- Log in to your PayPal Account Settings (cogwheel icon on the top right corner)
- Click on the Payments tab
- Click on Manage Automatic Payments
- On the menu on the left, click on Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- If it doesn't show, click Show Inactive and See More
- Take note of the Billing ID
How to Locate the PayPal Invoice ID
To find your PayPal order invoice:
- Log in to your PayPal Activity tab
- Use the search bar and filters to locate payments made to Blizzard
- Select the payment to open the details
- Take note of the Invoice ID (not the Transaction ID). Blizzard Invoice IDs always start with USO or by EUO
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!