Blizzard Customer Support may ask you for your PayPal billing ID or your order invoice ID when assisting you with a refund.
How to locate the PayPal Billing ID
To find your PayPal billing agreement ID:
- Log in to your PayPal Account Settings (cogwheel icon on the top right corner)
- Click on the Payments tab
- Click on Manage Automatic Payments
- On the menu on the left, click on Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- If it doesn't show, click Show Inactive and See More
- Take note of the Billing ID
How to Locate the PayPal Invoice ID
To find your PayPal order invoice:
- Log in to your PayPal Activity tab
- Use the search bar and filters to locate payments made to Blizzard
- Select the payment to open the details
- Take note of the Invoice ID (not the Transaction ID). Blizzard Invoice IDs always start with USO/US or by EUO/EU
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!