Cannot Link My Console and Battle.net Accounts
- Account Linking Error: An error occurred while linking your accounts. Please try again later.
- I can't link my console account to Battle.net
You can link your console account to your Battle.net account on the Battle.net Account Management Page.
If you cannot link your console and Battle.net accounts:
- Make sure your Battle.net account is not a trial account
- Log in to your Battle.net Account Management Page to complete registration
- Check if your Battle.net account already has a console account linked to it. Each Battle.net account may only have one PSN, one Xbox Live, and one Nintendo Switch account linked to it
- Check if your console account is already linked to a different Battle.net account. The same console account cannot be linked to multiple Battle.net accounts
Account links have cooldowns limiting how often they can be changed. You will receive a warning in Battle.net Account Management Page specifying the cooldown length when disconnecting an account type that has a cooldown.
If you tried these steps and you still can't link your accounts, or you don't know what Battle.net account was linked to your console account, contact us.