Cannot Link My Console and Battle.net Accounts
- Account Linking Error: An error occurred while linking your accounts. Please try again later.
If you cannot link your console and Battle.net accounts:
- Make sure your Battle.net account is not a trial account
- Log in to your Battle.net Account Management Page to complete registration
- Check if your Battle.net account already has a console account linked to it. Each Battle.net account may only have one PSN, one XBox Live, and one Nintendo Switch account linked to it
- Check if your console account is already linked to a different Battle.net account. The same console account cannot be linked to multiple Battle.net accounts
- Un-link the wrong accounts
- Link the correct accounts
Account links have cooldowns limiting how often they can be changed. You will receive a warning in Battle.net account management specifying the specific cooldown length when disconnecting an account type that has a cooldown.
If you tried these steps and you still can't link your accounts, or you don't know what Battle.net account was linked to your console account, contact us.