- I keep getting disconnected from Overwatch 2
Before trying any of the following steps check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!