Didn't Receive Overwatch League Tokens From Watching Matches
- Where are my bonus League Tokens?
- I've been watching the OWL, but didn't get any tokens?
- How long until I get my League Tokens?
Neither Blizzard or Twitch customer support can assist with missing or delayed tokens. For troubleshooting, follow the steps below to resolve the problem:
- Make sure you've set up and linked your accounts correctly
- Disable any ad-blockers or pop-up blockers your browser may be using on the site
- Google Chrome has a power saving feature which will pause a broadcast if you mute the tab and navigate to a different tab—this will prevent you from earning tokens.
- If watching on Twitch, make sure your Twitch profile in the upper-right corner says you're watching Overwatch League.
- Your Blizzard account must be associated with one of the participating countries:
Note: Countries marked with * are not eligible for the chance of winning an extra 100 tokens.
Argentina New Zealand Australia* Norway Austria* Poland* Belgium* Russia* Brazil* Saudi Arabia Canada South Korea Chile Spain Denmark Sweden Finland* Switzerland France Taiwan Germany Thailand* Mexico* United Kingdom the Netherlands* United States