Didn't Receive Overwatch League Tokens From Watching Matches
- Where are my bonus League Tokens?
- I've been watching the OWL, but didn't get any tokens?
- How long until I get my League Tokens?
Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with missing or delayed tokens. Tokens may take up to 48 hours for delivery. Tokens can only be earned by watching on the Overwatch League site or through the Overwatch League app.
Tokens ‘redeemed’ into an Overwatch game on one platform (e.g., PC, Xbox® One or Playstation® 4) will no longer be available to be ‘redeemed’ on an Overwatch game account on another platform after 30 days.
For troubleshooting, follow the steps below to resolve the problem:
- Disable any ad-blockers or pop-up blockers your browser may be using on the site
- Google Chrome has a power saving feature which will pause a broadcast if you mute the tab and navigate to a different tab—this will prevent you from earning tokens.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.
Your Blizzard account must be associated with one of the following countries for you to earn League Tokens in this promotion.
|the Netherlands||United States|
If you need to change the country on your Blizzard account, contact us.
It may take some time after updating an account to an eligible country before token drops begin.