Didn't Receive Overwatch League Tokens From Watching Matches
- Where are my bonus League Tokens?
- I've been watching the OWL, but didn't get any tokens?
- How long until I get my League Tokens?
Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with missing or delayed tokens. Tokens may take up to 48 hours for delivery. Tokens can only be earned by watching on the Overwatch League site or through the Overwatch League app.
Tokens ‘redeemed’ into an Overwatch game on one platform (e.g., PC, Xbox® One or Playstation® 4) will no longer be available to be ‘redeemed’ on an Overwatch game account on another platform after 30 days.
For troubleshooting, the list below covers some of the common reasons for viewing time to stop tracking.
- Ensure the Blizzard account is logged in
- Disable any ad-blockers or pop-up blockers your browser may be using on the site
- Ensure the stream is not paused
- Ensure the stream, or the browser tab is not muted while viewing
- Ensure the browser tab remains in focus throughout viewing
- Adjust device settings to prevent it from entering sleep mode while viewing
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser
Your Blizzard account must be associated with one of the following countries for you to earn League Tokens in this promotion.
|the Netherlands||United States|
If you need to change the country on your Blizzard account, contact us.
It may take some time after updating an account to an eligible country before token drops begin.