Common ProblemsUnable to access the Hearthstone shop due to "Shop is Closed."
In order to access the shop, the device needs to be logged in to a mobile (iTunes/Gmail/Amazon) account. For Trial Blizzard accounts, finish setting up your account by adding contact information, selecting a secret question, and verifying your email address.
If your mobile device for Hearthstone shows "Shop is Closed," it's likely due to a recent order waiting for verification. Follow the steps below to resolve the error:
- Log in to Hearthstone on the device you first attempted the transaction
- Log out from Hearthstone again
- Make sure you use the logout option from the game menu, as just closing the app won't be enough
- For Android devices, use Switch Account, which will log you out
- Restart the device
- Launch Hearthstone
- Remain at the Waiting for Authorization screen until the transaction completes. This can take up to 20 minutes
Note: Please wait at least 30 minutes after you've placed the order before contacting us. The order may still be processing, but 30 minutes will make sure the order has timed out and allow us to modify it.