Can't Login to Hearthstone With My Battle.net Email on Mobile Device
- I receive an error when entering my Battle.net account email and password on my phone
- Error: "The game was unable to log you in through the Battle.net services. Please wait a few minutes and try again."
- Error: "We found an existing game on your account, please contact customer support to complete this connection"
Login with my Battle.net Email fails
If you entered your email and password and you receive an error:
- Make sure that you are entering the correct information, without any additional spaces or characters. If you have your login details saved on your device, try typing them in manually.
- If you tried to log in using third party credentials like (Facebook, Google, Apple ID, etc.), you will need to first log in with those accounts successfully before you can use your Battle.net email login.
- If you are on an Android device, make sure Chrome is your default browser
- Try reset your Battle.net account password
- Delete app backup from Google Drive: Open Drive app, tap menu, tap Backups, select device, select Hearthstone in App Data, tap delete.
If the problem continues, you may be experiencing a technical issue. Please check our Hearthstone Connection Issues on Mobile Devices article.