Can't Login to Hearthstone With My Battle.net Email on Mobile Device
- After downloading the game I see the "Sign Up" button to create a new account, but I already have an account and I don't see the option to enter my Battle.net email
- I receive an error when entering my Battle.net account email and password on my phone
- Error: "The game was unable to log you in through the Battle.net services. Please wait a few minutes and try again."
No option to enter my Battle.net email
When you download the game on a mobile device for the first time, the Game Menu will present you with the Sign Up button and won't give you the option to log in with an existing Battle.net account. Please click Sign Up and complete the tutorial.
After the tutorial, you will see the Switch Account button when you visit the Game Menu again: click on the Switch Account button to log in with your Battle.net account.
Login with my Battle.net Email fails
If you entered your email and password and you receive an error:
- Make sure that you are entering the correct information, without any additional spaces or characters. If you have your login details saved on your device, try typing them in manually.
- If you tried to log in using your Facebook credentials, you will need to first successfully log in with your Facebook account before you can use your Battle.net email login.
- Try reset your Battle.net account password
If the problem continues, you may be experiencing a technical issue. Please check our Hearthstone Connection Issues on Mobile Devices article.