- Hearthstone stuck at startup screen
- Can't get past the main screen in Hearthstone
Before attempting the troubleshooting steps below, ensure that Hearthstone is closed on all platforms, including force-closing on any mobile devices you play on.
- Check for a patch:
- Leave the Blizzard Desktop App open for approximately 5 minutes to see if a patch occurs or if the Install button changes to Update
- If this doesn't happen, re-launch the Blizzard Desktop App and wait an additional 5 minutes for a patch
- Re-launch Hearthstone and check to see if the issue continues
- Repair your game installation
- Delete the Battle.net Cache Folder
- If on Windows, delete the Hearthstone Options Files:
- Press Windows Key+R to open the Run dialogue
- Type %LocalAppData% into the Run field and click OK
- Open the Blizzard folder
- Delete the Hearthstone folder
- Restart the Blizzard Desktop App and Hearthstone
- Temporarily Disable Security Programs
- Ensure you have your Blizzard account setup fully to include a name, country of residence and a security question/answer
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.
If none of the above steps works please Contact Support.