Blizzard Application Stuck on Downloading New Files
- The Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Application gets stuck on Downloading New Files
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app may resolve rare launcher issues.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- Old firmware on your modem and router can cause issues with complex game connections. Visit the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to apply firmware updates.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!