How Do I Use the Authenticator Security Code Instead of One-Touch?
- I can't find a code to enter from the authenticator
- What should I do when I get a request for an approval on my app?
The Blizzard Mobile Authenticator app defaults to a one-touch approval process. To authenticate a log in using this one-touch feature, follow these steps:
- Log in to the website or Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App
- Look for the request code, which is combination of 4 numbers and letters
- Look on your mobile app for the option to Approve or Deny
- If the code matches, click on Approve
If the codes you are entering are giving you an error as invalid, please contact us for assistance.