- My Diablo 3 account is showing as banned, what happened?
- I received an email telling me that my D3 account has been banned for botting. I don't use bots! Please overturn this.
If one of your game licenses has been silenced, suspended, or closed due to a violation, you can appeal the penalty by submitting a support ticket.
Before you submit an appeal, review the following:
- The account holder is responsible for the account's behavior
- We apply penalties no matter who was playing at the time. Extenuating individual circumstances will not lead to the removal of a penalty
- Repeated or abusive appeals won't help your case
- Appeals sent after a final review may be ignored
If you believe your account was compromised, follow the steps listed on the Account Hacked support page.
If your account is suspended or banned from the forums, refer to our Troubleshooting Forum Issues page.