- I can't start any game and always get the error HF.1
- I get "unknown Error HF-2" when I try to connect to Overwatch
- I get the "unknown Error HF-5" after disconnecting in Overwatch
If you are experiencing this error, please try the following the steps below.
- Delete the temp files for Overwatch.
- Press Win+R
- Type %localappdata%
- Open Blizzard Entertainment folder
- Find Overwatch folder and delete it.
- Repair Overwatch in the Blizzard Desktop App.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.