Hearthstone Connection Issues on Mobile Devices
- I can't log in to Hearthstone on my phone
- I get disconnected while playing on my tablet
- Error: "Your connection timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone servers"
- Error: "Closed. You were disconnected from the Battle.net services. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect."
If Hearthstone is crashing, please visit Troubleshooting Hearthstone Crashes on Mobile Devices.
Before trying any of the following steps check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Make sure the app is up to date
- Try swapping from wireless to your network data connection, or vice versa
- Restart your device and try again
- Ensure that your device meets the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone.
- If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Hearthstone app cache/data
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.