- I try to craft a card but the card appears in a ghostly blue and I can't craft it
- I can't craft a Signature Card
- I can't craft Queen Azshara
- I can't craft Balinda Stonehearth
If you do not have sufficient dust to craft a card, it will show as a blue "ghost" version of the card. To craft the cards in this case, you must obtain more Arcane Dust.
Some cards cannot be crafted, including the following:
- Basic cards
- Cards granted by promotions
- Cards not yet earned through adventures
- Cards not yet earned through an achievement
- Signature Cards (While you can disenchant Signature Cards, these cannot be crafted)
Before you can craft a card obtained through adventure chapters or achievements, you must complete the prerequisite for the card and claim it.