This error occurs when you experience a TDR (timeout detection and recovery) incident while playing Overwatch. You can read more about these errors on Microsoft's support site. Follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Set your components to factory default speeds to resolve crashes due to overclocking.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.
- Missing or corrupted Windows® system files may cause this error. Use System File Checker to repair and replace system files.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!