This error occurs when you experience a TDR (timeout detection and recovery) incident while playing Overwatch. You can read more about these errors on Microsoft's support site. Follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Set your components to factory default speeds to resolve crashes due to overclocking.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.
- Missing or corrupted Windows® system files may cause this error. Use System File Checker to repair and replace system files.