Troubleshooting Overwatch Connection Problems on Consoles
- I can't connect to Overwatch on console
- I'm getting dropped from Overwatch on console
- Failed to connect to Game Server
If you're experiencing high latency or lag in Overwatch on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One).
- Select Show Network Stats from the Options > Video menu to view connection information. Our Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems article defines each stat with possible troubleshooting steps.
- Use your console's internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.