Link your Xbox Live® or Playstation Network® account to your Blizzard account to claim your in-game goodies for Overwatch Origins or Game of the Year editions. Linking your accounts will also help if you need assistance from Blizzard Customer Support.
If you don't have a Blizzard account, you can create one for free!
There are two methods of connecting your console accounts:
- Log in to your Blizzard account.
- Manage your Connected Accounts and click the Connect button next to the account you want to link.
- While in the game, open the main menu and choose Link Account.
Note: This will temporarily disconnect you from Overwatch while you link your accounts.
- Choose Log In and fill in all necessary information. Choose Create Free Account if you don't have a Blizzard account.
- After your accounts are connected, choose Return to Connected Accounts.
- Select the Redeem Digital Goodies button to claim your in-game goodies on your Blizzard account.
Note: In-game goodies can only be claimed once, and cannot be undone.
Can't Log In?
If you're having problems logging in, or can't remember your account details, contact us.