How to Link Your Console and Battle.net Accounts
- How do I link my Xbox Live account to my Battle.net account?
- How do I link my Playstation Network account to my Battle.net account?
- How do I link my Nintendo Switch account to my Battle.net account?
To link your console and Battle.net accounts, log in to your Connections in your Account Management page and click the Connect button next to the console you want to link. This will send you to your console's website.
To link from in-game in Overwatch:
- Launch the game on your system
- Press the confirmation button to progress through the Overwatch welcome screen
- You will be presented with an alpha-numeric code and a QR code
- The alpha-numeric code can be entered at blizzard.com/link
- The QR code may be scanned with a mobile app to take you to the linking webpage, which will be pre-populated with the code provided in-game
- Log in with your Battle.net account credentials to finalize the connection between your console game and Battle.net accounts
- You will receive a message in-game that notifies that your account is now successfully connected
- In Options, select the Link Accounts tab
- Click Link Account (this opens a browser)
- Log in with your Battle.net account
- If you don't have a Battle.net account, click on Create a Free Battle.net Account
- Accept the permissions to the Battle.net app and click Continue to complete the connection
It is not possible to link from in-game in Diablo III.
A Battle.net account can be linked to one Xbox Live, one Playstation Network, and one Nintendo account. It is not possible to link the same console account to multiple Battle.net accounts.
You can unlink accounts at any time.