- Diablo III stuck in the wrong region.
- Can't switch D3 regions.
If Diablo III is not launching in the correct region, try manually seleting your region:
- Exit Diablo III and log out of the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click the Gear icon and select Continue Without Logging In.
- Launch Diablo III.
- Click Options, then select Account.
- Select a region from the Server Region Selection dropdown and click Accept.
- Exit Diablo III.
- Click Go Online on the Battle.net desktop app.
- Launch Diablo III to play in your selected region.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!