- Diablo III stuck in the wrong region.
- Can't switch D3 regions.
If Diablo III is not launching in the correct region, try manually seleting your region:
- Exit Diablo III and log out of the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Click the Gear icon and select Continue Without Logging In.
- Launch Diablo III.
- Click Options, then select Account.
- Select a region from the Server Region Selection dropdown and click Accept.
- Exit Diablo III.
- Click Go Online on the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Launch Diablo III to play in your selected region.