- Install for the Blizzard App isn't working
- Battle.net-Setup-enUS can’t be opened
- After an uninstall the Blizzard Application will not reinstall
This is caused by a problem downloading or writing new update data. Try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Cached data in your modem and router can cause installation failures. Power cycle your connection hardware.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistake the installer for a threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.