Heroes of the Storm Voice Chat Troubleshooting
- I can't hear others in voice chat in Heroes of the Storm
- Others can't hear me when I talk in Heroes
- Error: "Voice chat is not available"
Follow the steps below to resolve problems with voice chat. If you need information on voice chat features, visit our Battle.net Voice Chat article.
- Ensure your Battle.net desktop app region is the same as your game region
- If you have Parental Controls, make sure voice is enabled.
- Make sure you have the correct Windows Settings.
- Reset the game settings to default.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Note: Battle.net Voice Chat does not work correctly with Bluetooth devices.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums.