- I can't create a Fireside Gathering.
- My Fireside Gathering isn't showing up.
- I can't create my tavern.
To host a Fireside Gathering you must have a fully registered Blizzard account, and must have at least three wins in either Casual, Ranked, or Arena play mode.
Visit the Fireside Gatherings creation page to create an event, which will be automatically approved unless you want to receive some swag or support kits. Make sure you choose a public venue if you wish to Establish a Tavern. The Unlisted option can be used to create a non-public event, however it will not count as an Established Tavern.
At the time of the event, unpack the Fireside Gathering:
- Log in with your account
- Make sure your device has the geolocation feautures turned on
- Make sure your Hearthstone client is updated
- Connect your device to the local WiFi
- Follow the in-game prompts to add your WiFi Access Points
Three or more patrons must check in to your Fireside Gathering before it can become established. If your patrons are having problems connecting to your event, or if you don't see patrons on your patron list, follow the steps on our support article.
Find further details in our Innkeeper's Guide.
Note: Events must be created at least 5 days in advance. When editing your event within 5 days of its start, you can only move the date and time forward.