- Hearthstone gets stuck in a loop while logging in to the game
- Error: "Your connection timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone servers."
- Error: "The game was unable to log you in through the Battle.net services. Please wait a few minutes and try again."
Before trying the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Make sure your game is up to date by selecting Check for Updates from the Options menu in the Battle.net desktop app.
- Make sure you have the correct option selected from the Region / Account dropdown above the Play button on the Battle.net desktop app.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!