- Played the game yesterday, but now the Battle.net App tells me to install
- Where is the game I purchased and recently played? The app tells me to install but I already played in this computer before
If the Battle.net app shows the Install button but you have already installed your game, you don't have to reinstall.
Click on Locate the game under the Install button; this link allows you to locate and select the installation folder. Once selected, the Install button will become the Play button.
- Click on the Battle.net logo on the top left corner of the Battle.net app
- Click Settings
- Click Downloads
- Click on the Scan for Games button under Game Installation
- Optional: Tick the "Scan for Battle.net games in the background every time the Blizzard App launches" check box
If options 1 and 2 didn't work, please delete the Battle.net files and Battle.net Cache files.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!