- Played the game yesterday, but now the Battle.net App tells me to install
- Where is the game I purchased and recently played? The app tells me to install but I already played in this computer before
If the Battle.net app shows the Install button but you have already installed your game, you don't have to reinstall.
Click on "Locate the game" besides the Install button; this link allows you to locate and select the installation folder. Once selected, the Install button will become the Play button.
- Click on the Blizzard logo on the top left corner of the Blizzard app
- Select Settings
- Select Downloads
- Click on the Scan for Games button under Game Installation and allow Battle.net to search for Blizzard games on your computer
- Optional: Tick the "Scan for Blizzard games in the background every time the Blizzard App launches" check box