- Linked my Twitch account but did not receive any reward
- Claimed a Twitch Prime loot but haven't received it in-game
To correctly earn your Twitch Prime rewards:
- Verify that your Twitch account is a Prime account
- Verify that your Twitch account is linked to your Blizzard account
- Make sure you Claim your Loot on Twitch before the promotion expires
- Log in to your Blizzard account and claim your reward from your Blizzard Gifts. It can take up to 24 hours for Twitch Prime rewards to be delivered to your Blizzard account
Note: If you are an Overwatch console player you will receive a code. You must redeem this code in your PSN or Xbox Live account. In addition, you must link your console and Blizzard accounts.
If you followed these steps and you didn't receive your reward, you may have linked the wrong Blizzard account to Twitch, please contact us.