Error: We Can’t Find That Battle.net Account
- I can't log in to Battle.net
- My email is correct but it says my account isn't found
- Error: "We couldn't find a Battle.net account with that information"
You will receive this error if you enter the wrong email or password in the Battle.net App login window.
To resolve this error:
- Exit the Battle.net App completely. To do this, right-click on the Battle.net icon on the system tray, then select Log Out or Exit
- Launch the Battle.net app again
- If you use a password manager with auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled email and password
- Type in your email and password manually
If the problem continues, check below.
- If you have multiple emails, make sure that you are entering the correct one
- If you have saved a phone number to your account, try to log in using that phone number
- Check if you have Caps Lock on —the input box is case sensitive
- If you have multiple keyboard languages or layouts installed, check which one you have enabled
- Try typing your password on a notepad so you can see what you are typing