Common ProblemsHearthstone isn't working on mobile.
If you're having issues with Hearthstone on a mobile device, try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check to see if your device meets the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone.
- Make sure your device's operating system is up to date.
- Hearthstone on Android's initial download is 80MB. When you run Hearthstone for the first time, you will choose to install the rest of the data to either internal storage, or an external SD card.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application on your device.
- For the best performance, use a wireless internet connection instead of a cellular network connection when available. You can also try swapping your connection type to see if it resolves the issue.
- If you experience issues on an Android device, try clearing the Hearthstone app's cache data.
- Navigate to the Hearthstone app settings, press Clear Cache then relaunch the app. If the problem remains, move to step 2.
- Navigate to the Hearthstone app settings, press Clear Data then relaunch the app.
Note: Clear Data restores the app to its default state. You will not lose any information in Hearthstone.
- If you experience game crashes while playing on an iPad 2 or a first-generation iPad Mini, back up and restore your device to resolve the issue.
If you still experience issues with Hearthstone, visit Apple iOS troubleshooting, Android troubleshooting, or the Amazon Appstore Help Center. If you need technical support for your device, please contact your device's manufacturer.